Wednesday, October 31, 2012

  Assignment 4 - Blog Portfolio: A Short Play Unit 2 Elements of Theater 

Characters: Sara,Whitney,Katie and a officer.

Setting: In a white truck and a blue car.

  One day  Sara and Whitney were on there way to the Salvation Army to get presents for there children. Sara is going way to fast and Sara says "slow down you are going to hit something."

Whitney: "No I'm not I know how to drive."

Sara: "Watch out your about to hit that car."

 !!BOOM!! Whitney pulls over to the side after hearing the loud boom. she realises that she hit the other car.Whitney gets out of the car and walks over to the driver in the blue car and tells Katie in the blue car." I am so sorry I can pay you for your car if you let me go please I do not want to go to jail.

Katie: " How can you pay me? You do not have any money."

Whitney: I don't have money but my husband has a job and he can pay you. Just please let me go.

Katie: " This isn't my car its my daughters."

Officer: " Do you ladies need help?

"Yes"

Katie: " I will not and can not take less than 500 dollars for this car."

After taking all of there information the officer gives Whitney a citation and every goes home. no one was hurt.

3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the colors in this post! That's a nice, creative way to use the blog. Your scene has a real and believable conflict! Do you think it has a resolution? Does Katie get the money to fix her daughter's car? Is Whitney able to pay for the car and her ticket and still get her kids presents? Nice job, Elvira.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if you want a answer to the question but,I do know that in my story Katie does not get her money and Whitney pays her ticket and sadly to say Whitney did not make it in time to sign her kids up for toys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's great when you answer the questions in the blog comments. Especially if you had an answer that was not quite complete, you could get points added, but it will also help improve your writing overall. Thank you for staying engaged.

    ReplyDelete