Monday, October 1, 2012

Assignment 1 An Architecture

This building is called the National Center for Atomosheric Research it is by the architect I.M. Pei. It was built between 1961 through 1967. Its located in Boulder,Colorado. In my opinion I think that asymmetrical is used because the building looks different but I also believe that I.M. Pei used symmetrical. My reason for this is because some parts of the building look like each other. It also looks like it has some pattern by the way its shaped.

2 comments:

  1. That is a cool choice. That is a really interesting building. We will be looking at a couple more I.M. Pei designs later when we get to modern architecture. I would like to hear more about why you chose it and what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose this building because its texture like how its biult. I use to live in Denver like four years ago and I went to go so the building with my school.

    ReplyDelete