Thursday, October 25, 2012

        Assignment 1-Blog -What is the Purpose of Theatre?

I have talked about my experience before in doing a play when I was in kinder garden and we the class mates had to do a play. In the play the costumes and accessories that we had were  red vests with a red french hat and we sat on stage to sing fair a Shaka. Each student had to sing a part and be loud. Of course I was nerves and I'm sure the others students were to. Some props that I do remember having were a bed made from paper, bells that went along with the song. The Scenery that we had was just the bed the stage and the curtains after we were done we closed them or opened them.

1 comment:

  1. I like the details! Details and images in your writing make it easier to imagine the scene.

    ReplyDelete